Here is the list of the Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Denmark from India.
This list contains 20 products that have been the most exported products (in value USD Thousands).
This way we are helping you to get on the right track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- ‘732690 Articles of iron or steel, n.e.s. (excluding cast articles or articles of iron or steel wire) 11321
- ‘940490 “Articles of bedding and similar furnishing, fitted with springs or stuffed or internally filled … 12197
- ‘401170 New pneumatic tyres, of rubber, of a kind used on agricultural or forestry vehicles and machines 12273
- ‘870830 Brakes and servo-brakes and their parts, for tractors, motor vehicles for the transport of … 12307
- ‘900110 Optical fibres, optical fibre bundles and cables (excluding made up of individually sheathed … 12695
- ‘230400 Oilcake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting … 13494
- ‘620444 Women’s or girls’ dresses of artificial fibres (excluding knitted or crocheted and petticoats) 13968
- ‘620630 Women’s or girls’ blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted … 14399
- ‘620640 Women’s or girls’ blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses of man-made fibres (excluding knitted or … 14901
- 621143 Women’s or girls’ tracksuits and other garments, n.e.s. of man-made fibres (excluding knitted … 15224
- ‘420221 Handbags, whether or not with shoulder straps, incl. those without handles, with outer surface … 15473
- ‘620442 Women’s or girls’ dresses of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted and petticoats) 16096
- ‘610910 T-shirts, singlets and other vests of cotton, knitted or crocheted 16222
- ‘320417 Synthetic organic pigments; preparations based on synthetic organic pigments of a kind used … 16979
- ‘630492 Articles for interior furnishing, of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted, blankets and travelling … 17669
- ‘420310 Articles of apparel, of leather or composition leather (excluding clothing accessories, footware … 20993
- ‘620443 Women’s or girls’ dresses of synthetic fibres (excluding knitted or crocheted and petticoats) 23520
- ‘300490 “Medicaments consisting of mixed or unmixed products for therapeutic or prophylactic purposes, … 28378
- ‘720851 Flat-rolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width greater than or equals 600 mm, not in coils, simply … 32062
- ‘850300 Parts suitable for use solely or principally with electric motors and generators, electric … 34164
This video is an excellent example of precious and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all the relevant contact details of the Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiato Denmark #exportto Denmark