Here is the list of the Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Burundi from India.
This list contains 20 products that have been the most exported products (in value USD Thousands).
This way we are helping you to get on the right track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- “Medicaments consisting of mixed or unmixed products for therapeutic or prophylactic purposes, … 7533
- Motorcycles, incl. mopeds, with reciprocating internal combustion piston engine of a cylinder … 6067
- Parts of hydraulic turbines and water wheels incl. regulators 2900
- “AC generators “”alternators””, of an output Greater than 750 kVA (excl. photovoltaic generators)” 2625
- Vaccines for human medicine 2622
- Printed books, brochures and similar printed matter, in single sheets, whether or not folded … 2182
- Parts and accessories of motorcycles, incl. mopeds, n.e.s. 2180
- “Medicaments containing any of the following antimalarial active principles: artemisinin “”INN”” … 1925
- Hot or combination hot and cold metal-rolling mills (excluding tubes mills) 1860
- Malaria diagnostic test kits 1841
- Sweet biscuits 1614
- Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons, incl. … 1397
- New pneumatic tyres, of rubber, of a kind used for bicycles 996
- “Medicaments containing antibiotics, put up in measured doses “”incl. those in the form of … 954
- Medium oils and preparations, of petroleum or bituminous minerals, not containing biodiesel, … 905
- “Medicaments containing penicillins or derivatives thereof with a penicillanic acid structure, … 815
- Boards, cabinets and similar combinations of apparatus for electric control or the distribution … 768
- Articles for the conveyance or packaging of goods, of plastics (excluding boxes, cases, crates … 586
- Human blood; animal blood prepared for therapeutic, prophylactic or diagnostic uses 527
- Diagnostic or laboratory reagents on a backing, prepared diagnostic or laboratory reagents … 505
This video is an excellent example of precious and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all the relevant contact details of the Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatoBurundi #exporttoBurundi