Here is the list of the Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Burundi from India.
We have shortlisted these products for the highest percentage-wise growth rate exported in the past 4-5 years from India to Burundi.
This way we are trying to help you to get on the correct track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- Office machines, n.e.s. 47 769
- Inductors (excluding inductors for discharge lamps or tubes) 1 455
- Synthetic organic colouring matter and preparations of the kind used for colouring any materials … 172 452
- Cast articles of iron or steel, n.e.s. (excluding articles of non-malleable cast iron, and … 60 403
- Machines for the reception, conversion and transmission or regeneration of voice, images or … 39 342
- Anionic organic surface-active agents, whether or not put up for retail sale (excluding soap) 13 337
- Gloves, mittens and mitts, of vulcanised rubber (excl. of a kind used for medical, surgical, … 111 321
- Parts and accessories for machine tools for working metal without removing material, n.e.s. 15 303
- Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the apparatus of heading 8535, 8536 or 8537, … 285 302
- Surface-active preparations, washing preparations, incl. auxiliary washing preparations and … 33 297
- Retorts, crucibles, mufflers, nozzles, plugs, supports, cupels, tubes, pipes, sheaths, rods … 5 250
- Chandeliers and other electric ceiling or wall lighting fittings (excluding for lighting public … 3 222
- Boards, cabinets and similar combinations of apparatus for electric control or the distribution … 768 221
- Carbon brushes for electrical purposes 1 201
- Switches for a voltage <= 1.000 V (excluding relays and automatic circuit breakers) 4 188
- Glycerol 12 186
- Articles of aluminium, n.e.s. 1 186
- Electromagnets and electromagnetic lifting heads, and their parts (excluding magnets for medical … 44 178
- Parts of pneumatic tools for working in the hand, hydraulic or with self-contained electric … 1 171
- Human blood; animal blood prepared for therapeutic, prophylactic or diagnostic uses 527 163
This video is a great example of highly valuable and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all relevant contact details of Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatoBurundi #exporttoBurundi