Here is the list of Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Bhutan from India.
We have shortlisted these products for the highest percentage-wise growth rate exported in the past 4-5 years from India to Bhutan.
This way we are trying to help you to get on the correct track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- Fresh or chilled onions and shallots
- Parts of industrial or laboratory furnaces, non-electric, incl. incinerators, n.e.s.
- Articles for interior furnishing, of textile materials (excluding of cotton or synthetic fibres, …
- “Coconut, abaca Manila hemp or Musa textilis Nee””, ramie, agave and other vegetable textile …
- Machinery for public works, building or the like, n.e.s.
- Shawls, scarves, mufflers, mantillas, veils and similar articles of textile materials (excluding …
- Sulphides (excluding sodium); polysulphides, whether or not chemically defined (excluding inorganic …
- Fresh or chilled potatoes (excluding seed)
- Babies’ garments and clothing accessories of textile materials, knitted or crocheted (excluding …
- Synthetic organic products of a kind used as luminophores, whether or not chemically defined
- Babies’ garments and clothing accessories of cotton, knitted or crocheted (excluding hats)
- Sheath contraceptives, of vulcanised rubber (excluding hard rubber)
- Sleeping bags, whether or non-electrically heated
- “Mushrooms and truffles, provisionally preserved, e.g., by sulphur dioxide gas, in brine, in …
- Blankets and travelling rugs of wool or fine animal hair (excluding electric, table covers, …
- Electricity supply or production meters, incl. calibrating meters therefor
- Balls (excluding inflatable, tennis balls, golf balls, and table-tennis balls)
- “Dried, shelled chickpeas “”garbanzos””, whether or not skinned or split”
- “Fresh or chilled peas “”Pisum sativum””, shelled or unshelled”
This video is a great example of highly valuable and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all relevant contact details of Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatoBhutan #exporttoBhutan