Here is the list of the Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Belarus from India.
We have shortlisted these products for the highest percentage-wise growth rate exported in the past 4-5 years from India to Belarus.
This way we are trying to help you to get on the correct track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted 72 411
- Wadding, felt and nonwovens; special yarns; twine, cordage, ropes and cables and articles thereof 9 201
- Cereals 11415 104
- Photographic or cinematographic goods 363 54
- Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers, television … 622 53
- Glass and glassware 297 52
- Carpets and other textile floor coverings 57 50
- Vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling stock, and parts and accessories thereof 201 48
- Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles … 121 48
- Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; pastrycooks’ products 1 39
- Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, … 273 36
- Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring … 1245 32
- Copper and articles thereof 49 32
- Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical … 1863 28
- Man-made filaments; strip and the like of man-made textile materials 467 28
- Pharmaceutical products 21117 19
- Essential oils and resinoids; perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations 280 18
- Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials 29 18
- Vegetable plaiting materials; vegetable products not elsewhere specified or included 1 17
- Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry; manuscripts, … 2 11
This video is a great example of highly valuable and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all relevant contact details of Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatoBelarus #exporttoBelarus