- Here is the list of Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Nepal from India.We have shortlisted these products for the highest percentage-wise growth rate exported in the past 4-5 years from India to Nepal.
This way we are trying to help you to get on the correct track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- Frames and mountings for spectacles, goggles, or the like (excluding plastics)
- Halo-isobutene-isoprene rubber “CIIR” or “BIIR”, in primary forms or in plates, sheets, or strip
- Fresh or chilled catfish “Pangasius spp., Silurus spp., Clarias spp., Ictalurus spp.”
- Fixed carbon resistors, composition, or film types
- Ethanal “acetaldehyde”
- Carpets and other floor coverings, of nylon or other polyamides, tufted “needle-punched”,
- Dried, shelled beans “Vigna and Phaseolus”
- Antimony oxides
- Non-plasticized cellulose acetates, in primary forms
- Parts of clock and watch cases
- Webs, mattresses, boards, and similar nonwoven products, of glass fibers
- Dried, shelled lentils, whether not skinned or split
- Potassium chloride for use as fertilizer (excluding that in tablets or similar forms)
- Fresh or chilled cabbage lettuce
- Anthracite, whether or not pulverized, non-agglomerated
- Mineral or chemical fertilizers containing the two fertilizing elements nitrogen
- Women’s or girls’ ensembles of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted, ski overalls and swimwear)
- Woven fabrics of cotton, containing (greater than or equal to) 85% cotton by weight and weighing greater than 200 g/m², bleached.
- Diammonium hydrogen orthophosphate “diammonium phosphate” (excluding that in tablets)
This video is a great example of highly valuable and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all relevant contact details of Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatonepal #exporttonepal