Here is the list of the Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Denmark from India.
We have shortlisted these products for the highest percentage-wise growth rate exported in the past 4-5 years from India to Denmark.
This way we are trying to help you to get on the correct track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- ‘420231 Wallets, purses, key-pouches, cigarette-cases, tobacco-pouches and similar articles carried … 7104 10%
- ‘420221 Handbags, whether or not with shoulder straps, incl. those without handles, with outer surface … 15473 11%
- ‘300490 “Medicaments consisting of mixed or unmixed products for therapeutic or prophylactic purposes, … 28378 16%
- ‘620442 Women’s or girls’ dresses of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted and petticoats) 16096 22%
- ‘870830 Brakes and servo-brakes and their parts, for tractors, motor vehicles for the transport of … 12307 23%
- ‘401170 New pneumatic tyres, of rubber, of a kind used on agricultural or forestry vehicles and machines 12273 25%
- ‘320417 Synthetic organic pigments; preparations based on synthetic organic pigments of a kind used … 16979 26%
- ‘630532 Flexible intermediate bulk containers, for the packing of goods, of synthetic or man-made textile … 10744 38%
- ‘610910 T-shirts, singlets and other vests of cotton, knitted or crocheted 16222 44%
- ‘732690 Articles of iron or steel, n.e.s. (excluding cast articles or articles of iron or steel wire) 11321 47%
- ‘620444 Women’s or girls’ dresses of artificial fibres (excluding knitted or crocheted and petticoats) 13968 55%
- ‘940490 “Articles of bedding and similar furnishing, fitted with springs or stuffed or internally filled … 12197 68%
- ‘350790 Enzymes and prepared enzymes, n.e.s. (excluding rennet and concentrates thereof) 7845 74%
- ‘620630 Women’s or girls’ blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted … 14399 75%
- ‘610510 Men’s or boys’ shirts of cotton, knitted or crocheted (excluding nightshirts, T-shirts, singlets … 9383 89%
- ‘630492 Articles for interior furnishing, of cotton (excluding knitted or crocheted, blankets and travelling … 17669 94%
- ‘720851 Flat-rolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width greater than or equals 600 mm, not in coils, simply … 32062 142%
- ‘900110 Optical fibres, optical fibre bundles and cables (excluding made up of individually sheathed … 12695 156%
- ‘850300 Parts suitable for use solely or principally with electric motors and generators, electric … 34164 234%
- ‘230400 Oilcake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting … 13494 347%
This video is a great example of highly valuable and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all relevant contact details of Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatoDenmark #exporttoDenmark