Here is the list of the Top 20 Products that you can consider exporting to Algeria from India.
We have shortlisted these products for the highest percentage-wise growth rate exported in the past 4-5 years from India to Algeria.
This way we are trying to help you to get on the correct track of Exports and Select only the best products for a particular country.
Here is the list of all 20 Products as we have shown you in the video:
- Parts of auxiliary plant of heading 8402 or 8403 and condensers for steam or other vapour power … 10993 1608
- Halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of phenols or phenol-alcohols … 335 949
- Refills for ball-point pens, comprising the ball-point and ink-reservoir 206 840
- Hand-operated or foot-operated air pumps 23 705
- Heat-exchange units (excluding instantaneous heaters, storage water heaters, boilers and equipment … 76070 612
- Tableware and kitchenware, of plastics 321 587
- Made-up articles of textile materials, incl. dress patterns, n.e.s. 148 582
- Coach screws of iron or steel 119 454
- Articles of iron or steel wire, n.e.s. 26 379
- “Medicaments containing provitamins, vitamins, incl. natural concentrates and derivatives thereof … 22 377
- Aerials and aerial reflectors of all kinds; parts suitable for use therewith, n.e.s. 46 360
- Towers and lattice masts, of iron or steel 268 354
- Wadding, gauze, bandages and the like, e.g. dressings, adhesive plasters, poultices, impregnated … 313 350
- Printed books, brochures and similar printed matter, in single sheets, whether or not folded … 32 347
- “Compression-ignition internal combustion piston engine “”diesel or semi-diesel engine””, for … 3503 318
- Media for the recording of sound or of other phenomena, whether or not recorded, incl. matrices … 82 314
- Vitamin E and its derivatives, used primarily as vitamins 5 309
- Furnace burners for liquid fuel 1365 289
- Embroidery of materials other than cotton or man-made fibres, on a textile fabric base, in … 491 260
- Alums 13 250
This video is a great example of highly valuable and crucial information that will help anyone who is a beginner or just started and getting their first few deals closed.
Ask us anything you want about Export and Import in the comments below
You can always get in touch with our experts to learn more about courses and services in this trade.
Here is the link to our official website where you will find all relevant contact details of Lime Institute of Import and Export: https://limeinstitute.org/
You Can also connect with us on the following social handles of Lime Institute of Import and Export.
To Call us for our next batch of Import Export Classes, Call on our Helpline No. +91 – 82641 26323
#export #import #indiatoAlgeria #exporttoAlgeria